Monday, November 6, 2017

November 5, 2017

It was good week for my companion and I. We celebrated All Souls Day. Its on November 1 where everyone goes to the cemetery and drops off flowers for their families that have passed on. It was good for us because we had a really fun FHE and we were able to have some of our investigators attend. It was awesome.They don't celebrate Halloween here. But its all good.

We focused on three families this week. It was good we taught 1 about keeping the Word of Wisdom and how much it will bless their lives and how they need to follow it in order to be baptized and how it plays such a big role in our lives. We taught the other about the Book of Mormon and about the Plan of Salvation and how the gospel will strengthen our families as we live throughout this life and what they need to do to return to Heavenly Father as one happy family. They've been doing so good reading the assignments in the Book of Mormon. And the last family we taught about how there will be an overflowing of blessings if they pay tithing when they become members of the church. It was a good week for our investigators and we were able to help them know of the truth. And it was great because our baptismal goal has gone to church 3 times in a row! So they are going to be baptized this month in November. And also we got the most Investigators to church I've ever got to church my whole mission. So it was awesome. But the 2 of the families we focused on werent able to go to church.

And Transfer day is this week. I've been in this area for about a month now and its been good for me! I've got a good feel for it and I've really learned alot about stretching myself as a missionary and how important my calling really is. So lets do our best and do what the Savior would have us do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment