Thursday, December 14, 2017

Back to the Bukid 11-12-17

Well transfer week was full of surprises! We got the transfer news and Elder Ramos and I were both transferred! We were shocked! He got transferred south and i got transferred up the road to Liozon. But good thing the branch leader knows about everyone we taught. So they will be able to continue things in Iba. 

Before i was transferred we were able to teach the Perariza Family. And we talked to them about how God gives us all weakness and basically what they need to do to be baptized. So hopefully in December they are baptized. And we were able to teach a PM who should be able to get baptized this month too. And also our goals for November should follow through. So i mean it hurts a little bit to get transferred. But God has a plan. Ill get over it soon. BUT
Awesome news! My new companion is Elder Jones. Hes from Highland Utah! He played on the LP golf team and i saw him all the time at the country club. So its been super fun to finally get to know him more! He just graduated this year. Hes now 6 weeks in the mission. So i get to finish off his training. Its crazy too because his first companion was Elder Sudweeks (my trainer) but last week was his last transfer in the mission. So now i get to take his last area, and finish off the training of Elder Jones!

So now i'm on my 4th area and 6th companion. 5 foreigners and 1 Filipino comp.

So this week Elder Jones showed me our investigators and showed me around our area. Its not too far from my last area. Its just up the road actually. I was shocked how small it was. Apparently the people wake up super early to work in the rice fields and then go to bed super early. So its been a change for me because I've been in the city for the last 5 months were people are up till 9. So its a little adjustment, but it will be all good. We taught some of the investigators they have about the Word of Wisdom and about how much God loves them to a different one. So its been going good so far. We also had a sweet Branch activity that i got to meet a bunch of members in the branch. And we invited some investigators and they went! so that was way awesome. So its going to be good!  

I love you guys and I'm grateful for this time the Lord has given me to be a missionary and wish us luck this week. Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment