Monday, January 22, 2018

1 Year!!! 1-14-2018

I cant believe its been 1 year since I stepped into the MTC. Time is going by so fast. Looking back on this last year i have been able to learn so much and increase my love for the Savior every single day. I'm grateful for my mission and hope to have an awesome last year of my mission. 

This week was a good week. We were able to finish Julie Angel's lessons and get her ready for her interview. She passed!  So her baptism will happen this week. So were super excited. She has actually started to invite her freind to sit in on the lessons and this week they both went to church together. So its super exciting. Shes super excited for her baptism. 

Other than that i just want to bear my testimony that I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church on the earth. I know that Joseph Smith is the Prophet of the Restoration. And that the Book of Mormon is true. Im also greatful for the living prophets we have on this earth. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment