Monday, April 16, 2018

More north ya go Elder Breinholt March 18, 2018

Transfer news came this last week! And i was transferred to Infanta Branch. Its even more north in the mission than my last area. It actually borders the next mission. I was hoping to say some goodbyes to my last branch.. but i ate something bad for lunch and was throwing up and had LBMs.. so that made for a bad transfer day.. sooo that was super sad i couldnt say bye to like barley anyone.. Im now here working in the new branch. Its been super fun and I've been enjoying it a ton! My new companion is Elder Ngalu from Hawaii. He has been out for 7 months. Hes batch with Elder Jones. One of my last companions also. I am the District Leader here also. Im pumped too because Elder Yingling my mtc comp was transfered here alsooo!! Heck yeahhh! its going to make for an awesome transfer! 

In spite of how i felt.. I still decided to work.. we have some investigators si Daniel and his older sister Precious. They are so recepetive to the gospel. On transfer day we were able to meet their parents also. The mom is a LA and the dad isnt baptized. So we were able to set a teaching appointment up with them on Friday and we shared the restoration and gave them a Book of Mormon to read. We believe the whole family is being helped by the Lord. Their family is truly a blessing to us. When we were teaching Tatay he asked us if we believe and practice the holy week. That was like his only question the whole lesson he accepted everything about Joseph Smith. So it was awesome! Hopefully he will accept a IBD. The kids went to church this Sunday also but the parents didn't come. So we will continue to spread the gospel to them. :) oh they have really good friends also who were just baptized by Elder Jones and his companion in their area too. So it works out great.

As for other things me and Elder Ngalu so far have been meeting a ton of people here in Infanta. We've been finding new investigators.. teaching the investigators they already have. So its been going great! 

On Sunday I was able to introduce myself to the branch here. I was able to bear my testimony in before the speakers started. So that was fun! When we headed to Gospel Principles class we were shocked haha. We had 4 investigators that we didnt even know lived in our are that were there. They were taught by the missionaries before in our area. One of them are a couple but they cant get baptized because they arent married yet and the others are their neighbors who went to church with them. But my comp knows their house so we will head to them soon. So thats another tender mercy. Shout out to the awesome missionaries who taught them! haha

So yeah it was a good first couple days in my first area and its going to be an awesome transfer! Love you guys! 



--
Elder Breinholt
Philippines Olongapo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment