Tuesday, May 22, 2018

From Celestial Kingdom to Telestial Kingdom 4-29-2018

First things first.. Congrats to my favorite brother for graduating BYU! Way to go Connor! Way to work hard ! Stud! Fam is looking good too! 

Well we kicked the week of with some awesome work! Teaching and visiting our beloved investigators.. Tuesday came around with the transfer news.. and it said i was staying in Infanta!! I was so hyped! I love it here.. As the night went by around 8pm i get a call from President saying he switched it because my housemate was complaining because he didn't want to get transferred.. So he made me take his spot xD I was so pissed.!! Im still pretty ticked about it.. We had so much success there and now that elder gets it all.. Hey but whatever.. Im stuck here now in this place.. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. Its called Lubao Pampanga.. Its a different province and a different language!! but everyone speaks tagalog still.. So now im one of the few missionaries in the mission who gets to go to all 4 provinces.. so thats pretty cool! MY comp is Elder Rigby from Idaho..Hes 18 months in the misison.. So we a power house out here :p Were opening the area also.. Im still the District Leader.. We live with the Zone Leaders too! Love those guys.. They are fun to be with.. Our area is in the middle of the mission.. 

The miracles really happened here for me and my new companion in this new area.. We got some names from the area book and went to go find them.. Literally people just called us from off the streets and told us to talk to them.. One of them being Mauro.. He was taught by the sisters here and had a baptismal date for this may.. He literally came up to us in the street holding his book of mormon and told him to teach us. Hes a stud. We were able to teach his sister too.. But Mauro has some Word of Wisdom problems hes gotta get over.. But he can do this!! 

Awesome stuff is happening.. We were trying to find these former investigators of the sisters and this dude asks us if we are mormons.. We said yeah!! He said well then give me something of yours to read.. Me and my comp just looked at each other and smiled haha. We ended up setting a return appointment with the guy but we forgot to go to it.. SO oopps haha.

On friday we just decided to walk our area.. so we could get to know it better.. Ya know we just walking and stuff and this guy says elders.. we stopped and talked to him.. apparently the elders always went there and taught their family all the time.. and there were some that got baptized.. But tatay didnt ever get baptized.. so we talked to them and apparently they go to church in a different branch but they live in our area.. so we taught them all the restoration and we taught tatay and Pauline. THey are the investigators and all of the other ones are members.. so they were awesome when we taught and they added their testimonies about the restoration.. and guess what!! This sunday they went to church in our area!! So legitttttttttttttttttttt! The Galfo Family..

So even tho me and my companion are new to the are we are still getting stuff done and the blessings are really real! Im trying to do my best not to want to go back to my last area haha... its been hard.. i get pretty sad sometimes but im trying to stay busy to not think about it.. but i never got close to any more people than that on my whole mission.. I miss them a ton.. I love them so much.. I hope one day i can see them again.

Ill still do my best to work hard in my new area tho..
                        Tario the man !

Baiiiiiii sister Marylene :'((


             Bye elna,lyra.and baby jane

ELder Rigby and Elder Breinholt In Lubao 

Maruo and Jessica
Galfo Family
Elder Breinholt
Philippines Olongapo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment