Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Back up North! 9-2-2018

We had a Zone Activity on Monday at the chapel. Played some games and what not. Had a good pday! And a sweet FHE with the Artajo Family in the evening. 

Transfer news came this Tuesday! I had myself convinced that i wasn't going to be transferred. And then bam! Back to Zambales. I'm in Botolan 1 now. This is my 3rd area in Iba Zone. I honestly wasnt too excited to come back but it has been fun so far! My companion is Elder McBride from Queen Creek, Arizona! He just finished his training. Me and him get a long tho super well! I will also still be the District Leader. Elder Ngalu is in my district. He was my companion before. It should be good. We also have to open the area too! So that's been fun !  

We have an awesome area. We have bikes. Its been hard learning the area but we are slowly getting it down. We have had tons of fun teaching the Bulatao Family. The kids have recently been baptized and now their mom wants to be baptized! She passed her interview this last Sunday! She was taught along time ago and was going to get baptized, but she moved and had never met the missionaries again where she now lives. Until a little bit ago the missionaries were trackting and what not and found their family and taught them! They are so awesome! 

 It was super fun this last Sunday because it was District Conference. So i got to see all the members from my last areas and my recent converts! It was awesome. Got to do some catching up! I also thought it was so awesome what our Mission President said! The Philippines has as many members as the states did in 1930! So 100 years it took the states to get an amount of members. But it took the Philippines 57 years to get that amount. The gospel is spreading like crazy here in the Philippines. Its a great place to serve!! 

It should be good in this area! Noel got baptized yesterday! September 2,2018 So excited for him and his journey. Awesome news! 

We are also going to be having a misison tour this week with a 70. Elder Wakolo! 

Some missionaries in our mission also put out a song! Its about finding the elect! Please listen and share on Facebook! I will attach it to this email! Its so awesome! You guys will love it! 

Thanks guys! Love you all! 

Elder Breinholt
The stats about the church in the Philippines 

We also went to the driving range in Lubao! I taught my district how to golf! It was awesome! 

Bye Lubao :(

One of my fav foods. Buffalo Wings. 

Chaddy and I! Love that guy
Our new apartment is soooooo nice. its right on the beach. we literally live in a beach house! the beach pictures were taken from our back porch. There's always people surfing and fishing. 


Add caption
                     Baptism of Noel! 


No comments:

Post a Comment