Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Its more fun in the Philippines September 3, 2017


This week was a good week! I feel like i had to take in so much from this week and somehow try and apply everything that I heard! 

This Wednesday we got to hear from a General Authority from the 70! Elder Bowen and his wife! It was really good what his wife talked about. Something that stuck out to me that she said is that we need to show our love for the Book of Mormon to our investigators! And that stuck with me and that's something i am defiantly going to try and do! And Elder Bowen also gave us 6 things that will change our mission! I feel like its getting revelation from Thomas S. Monson in a sense. So it was super cool to hear from him! I defiantly learned a lot. I really want to try and apply what he told us to do. Some of the things he told us to do were to  wake up at 6:30, plan for 30 minutes a day, have 30 cti's a day. A CTI is a contact, testify, and invite. So its going to be good to goal everyday. And its something i wanted to do before but i never really had the spire to do it until now. So its going to be great! 

Thats something else to here. Sometimes our investigators and people we talk to think we know everything and have studied for years and what not. But in all reality, were just 19 year olds trying to do what we think is right. Its fun haha but it really does get stretching at some times. 

We should have a convert baptism on September 16 if everything goes good! And it has been we just gotta make sure he knows whats up with all the lessons. And were helping him so its going great! Were still having a hard time getting people to go to church! This week it was at the stake center! We had stake conference! It was super good! I got to see my 1st area again! It was super fun to see them. Bagac. I saw Jasmine! She was the girl i baptized and right now..shes the Seminary Teacher! So she is super awesome! Its crazy to see how much she is growing in the church! Its great! I also saw the Narbuco girls! 3 girls that we were teaching while I was in bagac! We were just finishing up the commandments with them and i got transfered right before their baptism but, theyre baptized now! Its really awesome to see the fruits of my work. Its great! I'm so happy for them! 

So this week were really going to try and focus on getting fellowshipers and work with the ward to help these people get to Jesus's church on Sunday. So its going good we just gotta keep grinding out the Lords work. But stake conference was awesome! Our mission president, President Lacanienta and his wife spoke! It was a great time and they did a good job! President even spoke in tagalog for some parts! It was awesome. Lots of stuff i learned from that. 

But i hope you all had a great week! 

The Lord's errand requires our effort. And that's what the gospel of Jesus Christ is about. Giving our effort for the Blessings of the Lord. We all need to give our effort in order to receive blessings. And i pray for me and you that we will be willing to do the will of the Lord. I love you guys so much. Keep Pressing forward all of you. And keep REPENTING. Accept the invitation of the Lord and come back to him. I testify that his arms are always open. He will never turn our backs on him. I love him. And he loves all of us. WE GOT THIS! GO TEAM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment