Monday, February 13, 2017

January 26th. Second letter from the MTC

Holy moly holy moly. this is so awesome haha. being a missionary is so cool. the spirit i have felt here is incredible. I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ because, I'm not smart enough for this, but through the savior i can be. its been tough to realize that at times but oh well. i knew that when i signed up for this. 
if you want to help me with my tagalog, send me packages and mail lol. it helps me get through the week so much :)))))))))))) also you will be in my prayers if you send mail. wait that sounds bad. jk who cares. wait thats bad. i should delete that, oh well. this place makes me feel claustrophobic. idk how to spell that word lol. that word's length is short for tagalog btw haha. 

my address is 

Elder Jace Breinholt
MAR01 PHI-OLO
2005 N 900 E Unit 113
Provo UT 84602

Something for all you to remember is that Jesus Christ did not turn his back when it was "too hard". He didn't give up when he was suffering for all of our sins. Don't let dumb satan drag you down. he's lame. Think about that first sentence as you go through out your week. Through the savior anything is possible. No way i would be able to learn Tagalog on my own. 

they keep telling us to TURN OUTWARD and forget about yourselves. pray for me that i will SERVE a mission. All of your guys' prayers help so much. you all are in every single one of my prayers.

all you need to know is that I'm doing awesome and that this place has been really fun so far. my comps help me with my weakness and i will be forever grateful. and i kick everyones trash in basketball. the schedule changed and its even better. haha. the days are never boring here and there's so much to do. its so fun. also i miss caffeine :) when i get to the philippines i probably wont get your mail so when I'm in the MTC this is it most likely. i sound so desperate but i love it. the bom of mormon has answered so many prayers and questions i have. if you want to be happy its a good read. 

go to the drive thingy to see my pics. i hope they work lol.
also, for all my rich homies out there. keep my sister and her family in your prayers, pray for her kids that they will grow to be cute little 2 year olds for when i get home :)​

No comments:

Post a Comment