Monday, February 27, 2017

Mabuhay! Elder Breinholt is in the Philippines!

Hey!! ya Elder's in the Philippines 
Our flight from Utah got delayed because it was snowing/raining so they had to de-ice our plane! It was the coolest thing haha! They had like these machines spray the plane with warm air it was really cool. We barley made our flight to Hong Kong because of it tho. We had to book it to our next flight! It was crazy! But Hong Kong was awesome! I can't believe i stepped foot there! The flights were pretty good! I sat next to other missionaries so i got to sleep the whole way. Which is lucky because now i'm adjusted to the time kinda. So I really lucked out. 

Im now at the Manila MTC! The traffic was insane on the way here! People do not drive in lines here its insane! I don't know how we didn't see at least 1 crash. The weather is fun! We started to sweat as soon as we got off the plan haha! Its super humid here but, it hasn't been as bad as i thought! They fed us lunch right when we got here which was really nice! We had pork adobo and pansit with a bunch of rice! It was really good! I will send pictures later! 

Just wanted to let you know I'm all safe! I love you all! There is so much joy to be found in this work! And I'm happy to be apart of it! I'll be in the field in less then a week! No words for it! 

Have a killer week!

--
Elder Breinholt
Philippines Olongapo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment