Thursday, February 16, 2017

Masayang Linggo! Elder Breinholt-Week 5 in MTC

Masayang Linggo!(Fun/happy week)! Tagalog is super fun and also a struggle! It's hard and what not but there is so much we can do to improve and become better! All we can do is just try our best and thats really all we can do. As missionaries we have to stretch ourselves every day or we don't grow. Although some times its hard to get out of your comfort zone, Jesus Christ is there for all of us. We can lean on him and be strengthened through him! Remember that there is always a reason to be happy. ALWAYS. My Teacher Brother Higgins, said it best this week "There's always a reason to be happy because Jesus Christ came to this earth. And that he suffered for our sins. And through his atonement we can become better everyday". Soo awesome and so true that is. That because of Jesus Christ we can experience HOPE. Hope is so awesome. I know that if i stretch myself somehow today and get myself to get out of my comfort zone no  matter what it is. Heavenly Father will bless me as a missionary with hope. To know that tomorrow can be whatever I make it. That tomorrow can be whatever i set it out to be. M. Russel Ballard talked at the mtc this week!!!! It was so awesome! He taught us how to set righteous goals and to stretch ourselves as missionaries and we will grow. Its crazy to think that we can make our future to be whatever we want according to our attitude. Just crazy to think haha. I never really grassped the concept at home lol. But the only reason I'm blessed to feel hope is because of this gospel. Nagpapasalmat po ako para sa ebangheylo, Nagpapasalamat po ako para sa pagbiyad-sala ni Jesucristo, at sapamamagitan ng pagbayad sala, pwede ko po better myself araw-araw. Nagpapasalamat po ako para kay Jesucristo's sacrifice so that pwede po natin naramdaman pag-asa! Although my tagalog isnt perfect, I have a reason to be happy! Im working everyday out here in the mountains of Utah to try to stretch myself everyday. And thats all the Heavenly Father can ask! I'm so nervous to go to the Philippines haha!anyways. Living life as a missionary is just so awesome. I can't really explain the feelings i feel for people and the hope i am starting to feel through my service. Its absouletly incredible. I want it for everyone and i cant wait to share this message with the people in the Philippines! ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Valentines Day was fun in the MTC haha! I had 2 valentines. my companions lol. everyone gave each other a bunch of candy it was awesome! And we heard russel m ballard speak that night! Nooo crushes for elder breinholt this year :)

I love you all so much! I leave February 22nd for the Philippines! We fly to HONG KONG!! How cool haha! i get to be a missionary in china lolol. then we fly to Manilla! And stay in the mtc for 5 days! I can't wait! Thank you shan, mom, dad, and mar for sending me letters this week! I would love it so much if i could hear from you guys! You can send me a letter through the dearelder.com website. I get it the same day you send them most of the time! It helps so much! HAVE AN AWESOME ARAW!! LOVE YOU guys so much! 

ELDER BREINHOLT

No comments:

Post a Comment