Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Elder Breinholt is in the FIELD!!! March 5, 2017

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
HOLY wowwwwwww lolololololololol. 
This is crazy haha.

My First Area! BAGAC! Look it up on google maps and see if you can find us haha! Its been a crazy first 5 days in the field! Everyones been telling me that only 10 people go to chruch every sunday where we are But, This sunday was stake Conference and we had like 20 members there! SO lets gooo!! It took 2 hours to get there also! We got there by riding in Jeepni's! hahahaa ill have to get some pics! Theyre the absoulute coolest things lolol. theyre like a bus. wait idk how to explain it. just look it up haha. and we ride in trices too. Brother Fernandez takes us around in his so we dont have to ride our bikes haha. Hes so cool haha. His shirt today says "Donut swim with sharks" and it has a picture with a donut and shark on it. hes the best hahaaa. Im gonna get some awesome pics this week and send them to y'all. i wish you guys could be here with me its so fun haha! back to the cool stuff.
Theyre acts of Faith were absoutely incredible! And we had an investigator come! The joy that i felt seeing her there, i willl never forget it. I will let it motivate me every day this next week! Her name is Lori Cascasan and if you guys would pray for her with the strength to follow the word of wisdom me and Elder Sudweeks would appreciate it so much! yes my companions name is Elder Sudweeks! Hes from vegas! He helps me learn the culture and hes really awesome! Its Crazy to finally be here and i want everyone here to be converted and baptized. Its really funny to get use to the culture and i really hope i dont make a fool of myself this week as many times as i have already haha. Its so fun tho! The people here are so nice and help me with the culture! Its been really fun to try and learn the culture haha. I hope everything is as awesome in merica as it is here in the Philippines! This place is the best and i cant wait to help these people realize the things we are so lucky to have in our lives. Were so blessed with the gospel and i want to help everyone here realize the blessings of the gospel! Love you all! Pray for me and Sister Cascasan! 

MY REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A SHOUTOUT TO MY MTC TEACHERS!!! HAHA! PLEASE FIND THEM AND GIVE THEM THE BIGGEST HUG YOU CAN FOR ME! They have made this transition to the field so awesome! I will miss them so much and i wish they could be here with me hahaahaha! Maybe we can set up a mic in the lessons and i can wear an earpiece or something. I need someone to deliver them a box of tissues for all the tears theyre currently shedding ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))))))))))))))) ahahahaa im so funny. I can just picture our district riding in a jeepni and having a good laugh at Elder Yingling! Theyre wonderful names are Brother Higgins and Sister McGrath! Please go find them at the mtc and give them the biggest hug! ALSO shoutout to my mtc district! i hope you guys are doing well! and everyone else from the zone! this is so awesome! and no i havent laughed in any of the lessons or prayers yet. so go me. Ah i miss you guys! THis is so fun tho! 
We get to make so many new freinds and memories. although i will miss the mtc and everyone there. I cant wait to start my journey here in the philippines! 



Next week ill have some pics to show you all! This place is so cool! Were in the mountains and theres a ton of rice fields. Its so cool! But here's so pics of the transition from America to here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment