Sunday, March 26, 2017

March 19, 2017

Oh the Mission is just so fun haha. I wish Max and Chase could be here with me haha. It makes me wonder what other missions are like haha. hahahaa i just love it.
Its so beautiful here goodness gracious. rice fields and good times out here in Bagac. the people here are awesome. i carry around a notebook and fill it with words i don't know then i just give it to them and they translate it. its the best thing ever. everyone knows english here so i'm learning the language slowly! if your curious i have 6 bug bites, 2 crushes, and we have two baptism's lined up for these next weeks! Were baptizing in the ocean! Its going to be so cool. This is seriously so fun haha. I'm so lucky. like this is nothing but good times. i'm sorry for the short email. i needed to email my family! hope you guys had a good week! your relationship with your heavenly father is everything! keep praying ya'll! And if ya have time pray for me too! Love ya guys
Oh and for all you asking! Yes i wipe with my hand! its true. haha
and we eat balot (enghlish it's Balut) all the time. its actually pretty good. The last one i had tho was pretty old and it had a lot of feathers and stuff haha it was hard to eat. 
If you want to know anything just email me and I'm willing to share my experiences! 

No comments:

Post a Comment