Monday, August 14, 2017

6-25-2017 Dog and Balot

Hey you guys! What a fantastic week as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Philippines! 

RUFF RUFF! Elder Breinholt ate DOG this week! What a fantastic treat. The taste was actually good! Besides the chewniess i was able to get it down! It sat a little heavy in my stomach but it was awesome! It was a good time! Another night we ate Balot! The duck embryo thing! I actually ate 3! MASARAPPP! Also had some pork lungs for lunch! Never not a good time here food wise. So tasty! 

My inspiration this week I want to leave with all the fans is about the SPIRIT. I'm very grateful for the spirit and its the most important part of this work! But what i wanna say about it is that you and I need to follow it! You and I have felt that burning in our bosom and that peace come into our heart. And that's my challenge to all of you! Follow that burning in your bosom, that peace in your heart, or the little voice/or however the spirit talks to YOU and follow what your heart says. I know that if you will do that you will be lead things that will make you happy! One of those things being the Book of Mormon! The Book of Mormon is true! It is the most correct book on the earth and if you live what it says you will live a life full of satisfaction. Another thing it will lead you to is your family! Family is what brings joy into our lives! I like to think that my family is the people i most want saved with me haha!  

THANK YOU ALL! LOVE YOU ALL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment