Monday, August 21, 2017

Isa pang lingo dito sa PILAPINAS! August 20, 2017

Hey everyone! I hope things are going good for all you! I love you all! 
Got some cool news that Denton got his mission call! Thats so cool that he got called to serve in the Kirabati Marshall Islands Mission! Same one as our cousin Jared! That is just so cool! That gets me pumped for life! 

Also that Alynn is getting ready for her wedding! How awesome! GO FAMILY HAHA

This week was transfer week! It was a good week! I got a new companion! His name is Elder Leakehe! Hes from Australia, and hes Tongan! Its been cool hearing about how things are in Australia and his testimony is awesome! We've been having a good time out here in Cupang!

This week I just feel so grateful again for the gift of the Gospel! Man we take it for granted so much! Its so cool how it works!

Being a missionary is so frustrating ahhaa because you just want everyone to accept the Gospel ya know! I just smash my spiritual knowledge on them give them my testimony and what not then they say they're busy and stuff and don't know if they can meet with us and stuff and it gets me so frustrated. But it makes me think that all i can do is try my best and its their choice if they want to accept it or what not. But it sure hurts when they reject you because you know that they need this message. But other than that

We've been teaching some really good people! And we have some baptisms coming up sooon hopefully. Our investigators right now are really really really struggling with accepting the Book of Mormon. We try and try to help them understand it and its been going good actually. They just need to read the Book of Mormon! We promised them this week if they will read it with real intent and faith in Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost WILL manifest the truth unto them! And it was a really good week! I feel like we have some really good progressing investigators and its been making us happy being the instruments that God is using for this awesome work! 

But man we were looking forward to this Sunday, all of our investigators said they were going to go to church and what not. but only 2 showed up haha. So we gonna try and be patient with them this week haha. Hey but 2 is better than none. So i just need to be greatful. They keep giving us the Filipino yeses. Frustrating. 

But if you guys want, just send me your spiritual knowledge on why we need the Book of Mormon and how i can help these people better understand haha. I like 1 Nephi 13:40 and i like Ezekiel 37 16-17. But just send me what you guys used on your missions to help people and what ever you guys study this week, just send it my way. Maybe we'll just read that prophecy about how people reject the Book of Mormon and they say all they need is the bible to all of our investigators this week. That would be super entertaining haha. I love this haha. being a missionary is fun. 

Thanks for everything everyone! I sure do love all you guys! 

THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!! 

Its been a fun week 3 new Elders got put in this area so i have to show them around haha its fun. Nothing too crazy we ate this week. Just good food that gets me fat. Maybe ill just stop eating like crap the last 6 months of my mission so i can come home skinny. But.right now im just enjoying this like crazy haha.

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK


--
Elder Breinholt
Philippines Olongapo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment