Monday, August 14, 2017

June 18, 2017 SA Philippines

You guys! How have you been? Oh man I've been good! 

I've now been transferred to CUPANG. Its actually the closest area possible to my last area haha. I was expecting to have like a 5 hour bus ride to my next area but we actually got a ride from a member and it only took like 40 minutes haha! My new companion's name is Elder Nelson. He's an awesome Elder. I've actually looked up to the guy my whole mission so its really cool that were companions. This is his last transfer in his mission actually. So it'll be good to see him work hard to the end! 

This week we visited a ton of people and taught a lot! But what I would say i learned this week is that our joy in life comes from the FOCUS in our lives. Where ever your focused that's what you're going to be thinking about and acting on. So I kinda learned that if were focused on those good things in life and the stuff that makes us happy, and the stuff that we know we should do, and the stuff God has commanded us to, That's what's going to make us really happy. And that's the stuff we should do. I oddly cant get my words to make sense but hopefully that made sense. Just make sure that your focused on good things that actually bring happiness and that are of God because mas masarap ang buhay if its got God in it.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THE CHURCH IS TRUE! DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND THE BLESSINGS WILL COME! THE LORD PROMISES JOY IF YOU DO WHAT IS RIGHT! DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND LET THE CONSEQUENCE FOLLOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment