Wednesday, November 28, 2018

8 weeks left of my Mission! October 21,2018

The highlight of this week for sure was our Mission President Interviews. I didn't start out well at all tho. On Presidents way to the Church he saw us biking and he saw me almost run into a tricycle and I wasn't wearing my helmet.... and then we got into a jeepnee to head over to the church and I sat in the front and my companion sat in the back. And before we got to the church my companion hopped out thinking that I got out. So i had to walk to the church without my companion. Let me remind you guys too that this was my companions first time going to this particular church, so he has no idea where it is. Luckily he was able to put the Tagalog that he knew together and ask for directions. And then walked in 10 minutes after i got there. President made sure to rip on us for that one xD It was good tho we talked to President about the people we teach and he decided that we could print off conference talks for those of our investigators who weren't able to come last week and count if towards their baptism. So that was great news for Crizel! We talked to her about some of the talks and then we followed her to Church this Sunday. SO she has made the qualifications. She is going to get interviewed later tonight and the baptism is on Saturday! So thats going to be so awesome. We are so excited!  

Also some other highlights. Nanay Bertuflo and her friend the member Cora went to the Relief Society activity this week! So they met and talked to more of the members and got more comfortable. So awesome. But I'm a little confused because they didn't go to church yesterday. I'm sure everything is okay tho. 

Jonie went to Church again! We taught him about the importance of the Sacrament and the Sabbath day this week. And we covered the 10 commandments with all the hand signs. Hes a stud! His prayers are so good! When i first started teaching him he never wanted to pray in front of us. But now his prayers are unreal! He's so awesome! 

Well her name actually isn't Ariel. Its Arianne. I told her sorry about that because I've been teaching her for over a month xD They didn't come to church but we brought tons of members who worked with us over to their house and they did some awesome fellowshipping! So hopefully next week! 

I haven't talked about the Dumulot Family in a while because we haven't really been going to them. But, I decided to go to them this past week on Saturday! We talked about the 10 commandments! They agreed to everything.The moms sister was there and she was super interactive. So we got a new investigator. We also invited them to go to church again and on Sunday the Mom her sister and Judie Ann. The moms daughter came to church! That was awesome. They are so humble and so nice. I love them. 

We have also been taking up our schedule teaching other awesome people! So its going ! I know if i keep working hard for the 8 weeks i have left, I wont have any regrets! 

Thanks everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment