Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving! November 18, 2018

Hey Family and Friends! 
Quick shoutout to Max, Josh, and Parker for finishing their missions! See you guys in a quick month! 

The Highlight of this week for sure was the baptism of Nanay Bertuflo and Clowe Mae Bertuflo. It was great to hear their testimonies after. Sister Bertuflo on her mission the daughter of Mom is so happy. She was told on her mission about the baptism! So thats awesome! We are so happy for them! After 4 years of being taught by the missionaries the day finally came! 

This was also my last week in Botolan. My area. Im going to be transferred to Olongapo! I am in the Mission Home right now participating in the Departing Missionaries Activity. I thought my last area was going to be Botolan but turns out thats not what the Lord has in store. I'm excited to see what a new area has to offer tho! I will for sure miss the people i was able to get to know here in Botolan. I love them. The Branch President had me speak as a farewell talk about Unity. That was fun.

Well its Thanksgiving now! What a perfect time to look back on all the blessings Heavenly Father has given us. I'm so grateful that we can talk to Him through prayer and thank Him for everything he has given us. I love my Heavenly Father. 

Ill be busy making the days count here on my last month of my mission. Love you all! Its the last month now!!! 
Elder Breinholt

The Baptism. Nov 17, 2018

An awesome statue of Jesus we saw on our way to Olongapo this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment