Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Binyag ni Jasmin 4-2-2017

This week was a week to remember! 3/27/17-4/2/17

We had a Birthday party for Elder Sudweeks at the Simbahan! It was so fun we had youth there and we played games and we had some cake! But I was so filled with gratitude for the Savior that night. His sacrifice for me so that i could be here and experience the fun of missionary work. A night i truly hope to never forget. 

I've gained weight its not good. I've been told by so many different people that i'm gaining weight in my face and my stomach hahahaa so that's motivating haha. ;) sorry mom i bought some oatmeal to eat tho.

This saturday we had the baptsim for Jasmin! It's so cool to see her faith! So proud of her and her commitment to take upon her the name of Jesus Christ. And i was lucky enough to perform the Baptism! Ah it was so cool! I did it in Tagalog too! Here it is: 

(name) Bilang naatasan ni Jesucristo, Binibinyagan kita sa pangalan ng Ama, at ng Anak, at ng Espirtu Santo. Amen 

Our Mission President, President Dahle and his wife were there! So that just added to the nervousness hahaha. But it went really well. holy i look fat in those pictures. mom send me missionary work out stuff pls.pls,pls.

Later that night we taught a new investigator and Brother Fernandez and Sister Jasmin came with us! And Sister Jasmin bore her testimony it was so cool. Gosh shes so cool. I hope she goes on a mission. That would be so cool.

Speaking of that 2 of the youth in the ward have decided that they want to serve missions! So that so cool! ahh its awesome. so happy for them and their desire to serve! 

Last night Elder Sudweeks and I ate Pig Heart at Sister Cascasan's house! So that was awesome. It actually tastes pretty good haha i was suprised. You just have to make sure you eat it with a lot of rice haha. 

This next week is Conference! Were a week late here in the Philippines! So were so pumped for that! We get to watch it here so that'll be good! 

Don't make fun of my weight too much please. its hard to get up and workout. its a work in progress tho! Love you all! I need all the prayers I can get! 

--
Elder Breinholt
Philippines Olongapo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment