Monday, May 22, 2017

Binyag ni IMEL May 21, 2017

It was an awesome birthday! Thanks to me comp he and the youth suprised me at the church! They wrote some awesome notes to me and then i took them to a burger place and bought them burgers and soda haha! It was way fun! Also Lori fed us really well it was an awesome birthday!
The skype was awesome haha! I love those guys so much and cant wait to see Janaes babies for real haha! It was so fun joking around with them and laughing! I take them for granted! Love them so much!
We had the baptism of Imel! She is the sister of our other recent convert! Lori Cascasan! SO thats so cool! she first denied the missionaries 15 years ago and then now she accpeted it! It just proves that everyone has their own time of accepting the gospel! We just have to be good examples! 
I finish the training this week hahahaahaha so wish me luck! Please pray for me! I think its going to go very well! We will see if one of us gets transfered! We have no idea who is going to get transfered! We nervous! Its so fun and its going by so fast! Love you all! It just keeps getting more fun and more fun!!!


--
Elder Breinholt
Philippines Olongapo Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment